Monday 13 May 2013

All change for Me and My Shadow

I'm so excited to finally be able to reveal to you my swanky new look blog.

What do you think?

Isn't it lovely?

I just want to stroke it all the time.

I might crack open a bottle tonight and toast it.

It's all thanks to the very clever and lovely Violet Posy who has shown infinite patience with my Luddite ways.  I want to thank her so much for bringing order and calm to my little online space; for totally 'getting' what I wanted when my technical vocabulary is severely limited, and for generally being a top bird.


29 comments:

  1. I may have just licked my laptop screen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh! So fresh! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. Nice and clean huh? Let's hope I don't mess it up. x

      Delete
  3. OH MY... Lizzie, you are looking lovely today, do you come here often??

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sophisticated and grown up... and stylish too!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You surely must be talking about the blog, and not me Dom? x

      Delete
  5. Oh its bloomi' gorgeous and totally YOU. Well done Lizzie and Liz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becky, what a great team huh?

      Delete
  6. She is indeed a top bird, as are you. Looking really good. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top bird indeed. Glad you like it Mich x

      Delete
  7. I really like the font used in the header, it works really well all lowercase; clear and simple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely - I suspect my language teacher friend will tall me off, but it's the future huh? x

      Delete
  8. I'm just thrilled you love it. Thanks for the kind words xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do I do! Thank you so much for all your hard work x

      Delete
  9. Oh it's brilliant. Fits your blog to well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh la la it's lurverly ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's GORGEOUS! lovely, beautiful, scrummy, oooooh - I want to stroke it too xxx

    ReplyDelete